Quality Control System
- The raw material is purchased from the standard factory, and the certification of material can be provided.
- Our engineer will check the 2D & 3D drawing carefully and do programming. Also the skilled operator will operate the machine who will also inspect the product during production.
- The special QC department will inspect every part strictly with our advanced perfect testing devices.
- Taking pictures before shipping. Besides, the the full inspection report will be provided.
Introduction of Some Quality Control Equipment:
refers to an instrument capable of expressing measurement capabilities such as geometric shape, length, and circumferential graduation in a hexahedral space, and is also called a three-coordinate measuring instrument or three-coordinate measuring bed.
The coordinate measuring instrument can be defined as "a detector with three directions of movement, which can be moved on three mutually perpendicular rails. This detector transmits signals by contact or non-contact, and the displacement of the three axes. The measuring system (such as optical ruler) calculates the coordinates (X, Y, Z) of each point of the workpiece and the instrument for measuring various functions through a data processor or computer." The measuring functions of the CMM should include dimensional accuracy, positioning accuracy, geometric accuracy and contour accuracy.
Two Dimensional Measuring Instrument:
is used to measure the two-dimensional plane size and is widely used in various precision industries. It is mainly used in calipers and angle rulers that are difficult or impossible to measure, but play an important part size and angle in assembly, such as silicone, creepage distance of circuit boards, electrical gaps, control panel Lamp holes, certain sizes of plastic parts, etc., can also be used to take pictures of certain parts and pictures to analyze the causes of defects. Because the image measuring instrument uses the surface light or the contour light to illuminate the image obtained by the part, it is necessary to take points when measuring the part. It is not the most precise measurement for all parts using the two-dimensional measuring instrument. The best method and the most effective are selected. The most accurate way to measure the size of the parts.
is used to check the position, measure the size of the hole, check the distance between the two holes, and can also be used as a pass and stop gauge and to measure the depth of the hole. It is an indispensable inspection tool for the standardization of holes and uses international advanced laser detectors to detect workpieces. And it is widely used in various fields of high-precision technology such as electronic boards, circuit boards, molds, and precision machinery manufacturing.
an instrument used to measure the height of space points relative to the ground. It is widely used in online or batch testing. It can measure height, depth, groove width, inner and outer diameters, hole center distance, shaft center distance, Flatness, verticality, etc.
a tool for measuring the radius of an arc using the light gap method. When measuring, the measuring surface of the R gauge must be in close contact with the arc of the workpiece. When there is no gap between the measuring surface and the arc of the workpiece, the degree of the arc of the workpiece is expressed on the R gauge at this time. digital.
a measuring tool, commonly used are round hole plug gauge and threaded plug gauge. The round hole plug gauge can be made into two kinds of maximum limit size and minimum limit size. Thread plug gauge is a tool to measure the correctness of internal thread size.
a measuring tool for measuring length, inner diameter, and depth. Digital calipers have the characteristics of intuitive reading, easy to use and versatile functions.
a more precise length measuring instrument than vernier calipers, with precisions of 0.01mm, 0.02mm, and 0.05mm, plus an estimated one digit, which can be read to the third decimal place (thousands), so it is called a micrometer .
- Measure the color and color difference reflected by the object.
- Measure ISO brightness (blue light whiteness R457) and fluorescent whitening of fluorescent whitening materials.
- Measure CIE whiteness (Ganz whiteness W10 and color cast value TW10)
- Measure ceramic whiteness.
- Measure the whiteness of building materials and non-metallic mineral products.
- Measure the Hunter System Lab and Hunter whiteness.
- Measure yellowness.
- Measure the opacity, transparency, light scattering coefficient and light absorption coefficient of the sample.
- Measure the ink absorption value.
is a tool to measure the correctness of internal thread size. This type of plug gauge can be divided into ordinary coarse teeth, fine teeth and pipe threads. Thread plug gauges with a pitch of 0.35 mm or less, thread accuracy of Class 2 accuracy and higher than Class 2 accuracy, and thread plug gauges with a pitch accuracy of 0.8 mm or less of Class 3 have no end stop probes. Thread plug gauges below 100 mm are taper shank thread plug gauges. 100 mm or more is a double-handle thread plug gauge.
--- END ---